How To Apply
After an initial discussion with a PCI staff member to establish the eligibility of your request for PCI funding, the submission of the documents listed below will be required to be considered for financing.
- A narrative description of your company or organization, including a description of the key managers
- A detailed description of the proposed project and use of loan proceeds.
- Financial documents:
- Latest three years of CPA prepared financial statements for borrower and/or sponsoring entity
- Project sources and uses of funding (if applicable)
- Projected income statements for two fiscal years and or operating pro forma covering the years of the PCI loan
- Environmental site assessment (if available)
- Appraisal for collateral (if available)
- Additional supporting material as needed
PCI does not have a standard application and may request additional information as part of the underwriting process.